About the Power of One Leadership and Career training
Bascome Football Company will be Preparing Bermuda’s Players and Coaches for success in the 21st Century, by including a balance Football process that will include a concept of Leadership skills, Identifying Personality Traits, Social Engagement Tools, Career and Football Development. Coaches and Players will be participating in the Power of One workshops training and will develop a great sense of leadership skills as well as a greater understanding of what it will take for success in and outside the field.
Power of One is an initiative to build leaders in the community and in sports. It will equip both players and coaches with the skills to develop their understanding for the game and their social climate.
Power of One is built upon leading strategies for youth development to create sustainable effective change.
Who Participates in Power of One?
- Community, Sports and Business Leaders
- Organizers and Service Providers for development – Sports and Activity groups to community outreach groups.
- Power of One staff
Power of One Leadership and Career Players and Coaches will Learn:
- Social development skills – working together as a team, etiquette skills, learning about social culture
- Personality Traits development – learning how to identify personality traits and players and coaches and how to have a complex use in building relationships, communication and team bonding.
- Management training workshops– coaches will learn how to manage their team and develop and structure and timeline for their teams growth, they will also learn how to manage and engage with parents for players development and positive direction.
- Community Outreach – doing community task, from clean ups to working with community groups the need support.
- Leadership skills – learn skills on how to lead in community, business and sports environment
- Football development – Players and Coaches will learn how to use their leadership and career tools in their training and games.