The Bermuda Football Association’s strategic objectives aim to reverse the decline in Bermuda football competitiveness and ultimately strive for Bermuda to achieve its full potential at all levels of competition.
The objectives of the BFCA is to:
- Develop and represent a large pool of Qualified Local Coaches;
- Cultivate an environment of Continuous Learning;
- Lobby for the improvement of local football facilities;
- Lobby to make coaching a viable paid profession in Bermuda;
- Establish a common coaching philosophy in club and school football.
One of the key issues highlighted is the need to address Player Development, in part, using highly qualified coaches. We plan to fulfill that mission through a systematic and continuous program of coach education that follows our vision of creating an army of qualified coaches from Somerset to St.George’s; creating the next great generation of Bermudian footballers.
Our Vision is an army of qualified coaches from Somerset to St. George’s creating the next great generation of Bermudian Footballers.
To mentor all Bermudian football coaches through the implementation of a comprehensive coach education / licensing program; to provide direct access to world class education and a nurturing support base.
The above information is from the Bermuda Football Coaches Association website.
To learn more please visit: http://www.bfca.bm